The company was founded under the IBAC (International Business Advisory Council), established by UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization), with the aim of promoting investments into the Central Asian region and to further assist investment projects and business partnerships in each of the regional nations: Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
Consult Security Central Asia Company - is a group of professionals, specializing in financial analysis and investment strategy. We have expirience of attraction and realizations of investment programs in the Central Asia.
- management of companies relations with goverment bodies;
- analysis and evaluation of an investment including in-depth feasibility studies of a potential project in each of the Central Asian states;
- potential partners with a business and commercial network within any state and/or business structure in the Central Asian region;
- maximum insider knowledge in respect of a partner’s particular business interest;
- ongoing support and follow through of each and any investment project and/or business deal;
- specific monitoring of the performance and reliability of contractual partnerships to ensure that the agreements may be respected by all parties to the business;
- overall monitoring and control of the operational procedures of the investments and business deals;
- implementation of management strategy and optimization of the development plan by the partner enterprises;
- organization of executive training, mentoring and ongoing business education courses for senior staff;
- providing of full spectrum of services on development and introduction IT - technologies, advertising projects and many other services;
UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION (UNIDO)
International Business Advisory Council (IBAC)